Based on risk assessments conducted by an Environmental Health Consultant we have implemented social distancing measures along with additional hygiene precautions. This is to protect the health and wellbeing of our customers and technicians.
When booking your appointment you will be asked a series of screening questions to ensure any potential health hazard is disclosed and risks are reduced. In the event you are in a vulnerable category, shielding, self-isolating or are showing symptoms of/have tested positive for Covid-19, we will postpone your valet until it is safe to enter your home.
On the day of your valet:
* The technician will be wearing gloves and a face mask.
* Antibacterial spray will be used on work surfaces before and after the valet.
* If a fridge and/or freezer is to be valeted the customer must remove all items from the appliance to allow internal cleaning.
* Please ensure all internal doors are open to allow the technician access without touching door handles.
* The technician will remain at least two meters away from household members at all times.
* The customer will be asked to leave the work area whilst the valet is taking place.
* Please pay via cash in an envelope, bank transfer, credit/debit card, or PayPal.
* Invoices and receipts will be issued via email.
If your circumstances change before your appointment you must let us know and we will be happy to reschedule after the recommended self-isolation period. Please do not hesitate to contact us even at short notice.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times and look forward to providing a reliable and professional service to our valued customers.
Book Your Clean: 028 95 816 333
Call Back Request
To request a call back please fill in the form below. We are happy to answer any queries, provide a quote, or schedule your appointment.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm